Locations: Chennai, Hosur, Tirupattur, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Warangal, Trichy, Karimnagar, Madurai, Vellore, Bangalore, Hubli, Rajahmundry Branches
Salary : 3,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
Experience: 3 – 8 years
Job Description :
- To achieve the monthly and annual sales targets, thereby contributing to achieving Branch target, as a whole.
- To ensure that all the required documents are collected from customer, for scrutiny, as per NATRUST norms, before inwarding the proposals.
- To coordinate with Credit team and ensure that there is no pending requirement from the customers.
- To ensure that all the proposals conform to KYC requirements.
- To make sure that all appropriate fees are collected from the customers.
- To maintain TAT by ensuring that the proposals inwarded are sanctioned and disbursed within 7 days.
- To communicate the reason for the rejection of proposals to the customers, explaining the deficiencies.
- Responsible for quality of applications and ensuring that accounts do not fall under quick mortality (which means to avoid accounts falling into the NPA category within 1 year from the date of sanction).
- To ensure maximum business growth both in terms of number and amount, not compromising on the quality or business ethics, at the same time.
- To handle customer queries in the Branch level and ensure NIL customer complaints.
- To engage in Sales and Marketing campaigns and in various other promotional activities.
- To identify and suggest prospective marketable locations to the Management.
- To monitor the competitor’s business activities and suggestions to improve our products and processes accordingly.